Feb 2, 2015

// 2015: Collect Moments

Hello! A brand new year indeed. 2014 was epic with the new addition. The first half of the year, I lived next to my toilet bowl. Second half of the year, I felt great, loved my new growing belly and decided to just focus on myself with yoga and quiet me times. I still think it was because of yoga that my baby came out with just 3 pushes(!) I loved yoga and I miss it everyday.

The end of 2014 was pretty crazy with caring for a newborn on my own at home, and preparing for my sister's wedding. With all these, I haven't had the chance to sit down and think about getting my act together again. I want to see where my blog direction will head towards. Will I be another mommy blogger? We'll see.

For a start, my sweet hubby got me this spanking new Macbook Air to get me going, so that I can stay with beanie and still blog away.

Happy New Year all! Collecting moments will be my goal for this year and the years to come.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like