Feb 5, 2014

Furniture finds in Singapore :: King and King Wong

I dropped by King and King Wong (KKW), a Malaysian furniture retailer located in NEX mall, Serangoon. They are having a massive sale right now. All items are going at 50% off as they are moving out. Hopefully not out of Singapore.

Although I find the cost of furniture a bit on the high side, I do not mind bringing home their accessories and decor items. They have pretty nice stuff. Remember my turquoise chi dogs? I got the pair from KKW. A wide range of home essentials are available for the kitchen, display - apothecary jars and vases, laundry, paintings, bedding and furniture.

//image via
When I checked out KKW yesterday, most 'good' stuff were gone.

//image via
I'm not crazy about fake flowers but these ... just look SO real. They even feel real. I was on the verge of getting a purple hydrangea, some orchids and white roses (those were really gorgeous). But the snob in me emerged and I changed my mind. Sometimes I do not mind going an extra mile to get real flowers for my home.

//image yours truly

//image yours truly

//image yours truly
If you are always on the lookout for decor items for events eg. crystals, candles, candle stands etc they have plenty of those left on the shelves all at 1/2 price. Do pop by quick but give them a call before heading down, just in case.

I ended up with ribbons, tinsels and black taper candles that were going for like SGD 2.60 each. I'm all set for gift-wrapping this year.

//image yours truly. paris snow-globe stylist's own


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like